Optimal Light contains only the best ingredients with high digestibility and a high nutritional value. It is specially developed to satisfy the nutritional needs of less active dogs, overweight dogs, dogs with diabetes or dogs that tend to gain weight quickly. This complete food is ideal to keep your dog in excellent shape.
- 60% Animal protein of total protein content
LOW CALORIE CONTENT FOR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
- Carefully chosen ingredients with high nutritional content but less fat.
- Rich in fibre to satisfy appetite with fewer calories.
- Feed Optimal Light to lose weight or to maintain weight, see feeding advice for recommended quantities.
SUPPORTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which support the immune system.
- With beta-carotene, an antioxidant to support natural immunity.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to support immunity.
HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to help improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- With copper to stimulate enzymes which support colour of coat.
- Glucosamine is a component of the cartilage in the joints; this substance supports the cartilage for supple joints.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
Serve Husse food as it is or pour a little warm water over it. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog. For daily ration see feeding table. The feeding table is merely a guide, the daily amount has to be adjusted according to the dog’s individual requirements. Divide it into at least two meals per day. If you think your dog is overweight, you should consult your veta before starting a weight reduction programme.
||2 - 10 kg
||11 - 30 kg
| Daily ration/ Maintenance
||22 - 14 g x kg
||14 - 12 g x kg
||11 - 10 g x kg
| Daily ration/ losing weight
||19 - 11 g x kg
||11 - 8 g x kg
||8 - 7 g x kg
1 dl of Optimal Light = 39 g
chicken, wheat, wheat meal, maize, rice flour, rice, animal fat, linseed, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal protein, salmon, salmon oil, yeast, dried whole eggs, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), salt, potassium chloride, lecithin, sea algae, glucosamine (500 mg/kg), Tagetes.
protein 21.0% (60% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 9.0%,
crude ash 6.0%,
crude fibre 3.0%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.1%,
omega-6 fatty acids 1.4%.
vitamin A 17874 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1625 IU/kg,
vitamin E 500 mg/kg,
vitamin C 200 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 201 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 3.1 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 8 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 63 mg/kg,
3b605 (Zinc) 108 mg/kg,
3b607 (Zinc) 12 mg/kg,
3b801 (Selenium) 0.2 mg/kg,
beta-carotene 1 mg/kg,
L-carnitine 40 mg/kg;
Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg.