What are my start-up costs?
You only need an N3,000,000 investment and a vehicle to start your business.
Everything you need is included in your initial franchise fee:
- Putting the Husse logo on your car.
- Franchise manuals, business cards and promotional brochures.
- Product samples.
- Clothing and hats.
- Promotional tent and banners.
The fee also includes training for two people in our franchise system. You’ll learn about:
- Pet nutrition.
- Husse products.
- How to set up your web store.
- Sales and marketing, and more…
Please be aware that, like any other business opportunity, you will need some extra funds to support yourself while your business becomes profitable.
Once you have chosen your desired territory and paid the franchise fee, your master franchise will schedule your initial training session and get you started.
- Join our team
- Our success story
- The best pet food
- What makes us different?
- What makes a Husse franchise such a great investment
- What are my start-up costs?
- What makes a great Husse franchisee?
- Do I need previous experience? Do I need to be a pet owner?
- How do I acquire customers?
- What is a day in the life of a franchise like?