Work with us
[Nigeria ] is divided into 77 L.G.A -Franchise territories. Each territory has over XXXXXX inhabitants and a minimum of XXXXX pets. Each territory is exclusively available for up to 6 years on payment of the Franchise Entry Fee.
Franchisees sell and deliver Husse products in their contracted and protected territory. It is expected that Franchisees live in or close to their territory. They may not deliver products into another contracted territory.
Franchisees are mature people with good sales experience or a natural ability in interpersonal skills. They need to create new sales opportunities and convince prospects of the great benefits of our products. Franchisees need a determined and creative approach.
For the Franchisee, the real benefits are the repeat orders for these fine products based.
The way you work
- From your own home and in your own hours
- Delivering Premium and Super Premium
- food and accessories
- Managing your territory with our web-based order system
- With pet owners, kennels, groomers,
- rescues, breeders, trainers etc.
How you get started?
- Invest in your territory
- Organise your delivery vehicle
- we supply livery and logos
- Complete your 2 day training program
- Take over existing customers and prospects
- in your area.
How we help?
- With existing customers and
- all new prospect leads
- Providing your computer software
- systems on broadband
- Free website and online ordering
- Customer Freephone Number
- Warehousing in [country]
- Training, Marketing Support, Sales Meetings
- Sales brochures, free samples, Husse uniforms
- Free inwards delivery to you
- subject to minimum order
- Sales start-up pack -
- fliers, posters, catalogues etc.
- Attendance at National
- Shows and Exhibitions
For more information, please contact us at: Kehinde@husse.com
- Join our team
- Our success story
- The best pet food
- What makes us different?
- What makes a Husse franchise such a great investment
- What are my start-up costs?
- What makes a great Husse franchisee?
- Do I need previous experience? Do I need to be a pet owner?
- How do I acquire customers?
- What is a day in the life of a franchise like?